DDECS 2009 Paper Submission
- Observe the IEEE camera-ready rules and guidelines while preparing your paper. Please, see the details in Paper Preparation section.
- The papers have to be submitted with the assistance of ConfTool (on Welcome Screen "Submit Contribution").
- After subbmision deadline, each paper will be evaluated by three reviewers. After this reviewing process You will be informed about acceptation or rejection of Your paper.
- If Your paper will be accepted for DDECS 2009, you will be asked for submission the final version of the paper; use again ConfTool for this submission.
- For your participation on DDECS 2009 it is also necessary to make registration for participation and pay your conference fee. Your payment should be completed by March 20, 2008. In other case your paper will not be published in the Symposium Proceedings .
It is necessary to send us a signed IEEE Copyright Form (CF) for each paper that is to be included in the DDECS 2009 Proceedings. Please download, fill, sign it and send it to email@example.com or by fax (+420 485 353 112). This CF is here:
IEEE web site